Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scroll Test for Nes Game

Holy cow! I can't believe I can move my own little Nintendo game character around already. :D Thanks again to the peeps who made the tutorials I mentioned yesterday! This is a real learning experience, and without the tutorials I'd be nowhere.

This originally had music and sound effects, but embedding the file in html makes it all lag and I don't know why. So maybe tomorrow I can show you some of the totally weak totally awesome level music I've been messing around with! omgnowai!

8 comments:

M. S. Corley said...

I got 55points! Can I save my progress now :D

SamWibatt said...

It is a thing of great beauty. Bravo!

Adam Montoya said...

Score!

Unknown said...

genius i must steal it!

drono said...

we are proud of you son. keep up the good works.

DRG said...

When will the platinum edition be published? This is so much fun :D

Specialmagazin said...

Hi, a have 55pts. How can I win?

drono said...

fuckin a that's awesome.