Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Part 2: In Which Justin Takes you Back To School



Ooh, what a busy nooz day! My good e-pal Justin White (no relation to that other^ guy) is putting on his first gallery show! But it's not all stupid and boring-looking like the ones you were guilted into going to by your Photography Major friend. Entitled The Beauty of Graduation: A look back at the class of '76, he describes it as "a collection of caricatures referenced from the '76 graduate class of SDSU." I dare you to look at these and not laugh. Don't believe me? See for yourself! :D

If this thing was ANYWHERE near me, I would do whatever it took to get there. But since it's in Cali and there's all these pesky states in the way, I'll just have to wait for some pix of the shindig. If you're in that area, though, I urge you to check it out! As you can tell from this preview page, it looks like a whole hell of a lot of fun.





Stay cool! Don't change. <3 Mitch




All artwork up there by Justin White

No comments: