Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hey little sister, shotgun!


Something Borrowed is up for voting at Threadless, and I think this one might actually stand a chance of getting printed. so click the picture to go there and vote for your boy space! and if you like this design, it's important that you leave a comment there on the voting page. thanks y'all!

and I even put together a mini soundtrack so you (and I) can listen to some of the tunes that inspired it.

01 - Deathstars - White Wedding.mp3
02 - Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl.mp3
03 - Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein.mp3
04 - 45 Grave - Party Time (Zombie Version).mp3
05 - Siouxsie & the Banshees - Peek-A-Boo (Silver Dollar Mix).mp3
06 - Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party.mp3
07 - Rob Zombie - How To Make A Monster (Kitty's Purrrrformance Mix).mp3
08 - Billy Idol - White Wedding (Part 1).mp3

2 comments:

drono said...

you have a gift. don't let my mom tell you any different. we were having breakfast this morning and she says to me, "i don't know what you see in this spacesick". i says "mom, she's totally hot, i bet. and she's a great artist." then mom said "whatever" and made me talk to the hand.

Anonymous said...

well done.