Monday, September 24, 2007

You're the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasy!

HEY YOU GUYYYYYYYSSS!!! how the hell have you been, friends? I've been dying to update, but I've either been out of town or tomcatting around the great city of Toledo. but seeing as I'm here right here right NOW... posters and lurkers alike please click here to go to Designbyhumans.com and vote and comment on my There is Only ZUUL design. help a brother out, because I'm not so sure it has a chance anywhere else!


I drew something this weekend that I think is PRETTY FUCKING SWEET, but I'm not allowed to show it yet. so for now, here's a preview from an animated short/game that I've been working on ever since I got back from chicago last week.


and here's some Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (my favorite band EVER) in case my complete and total Bad-Assitude comes into question for drawing little fucking hearts and having feelings.

2 comments:

drono said...

i feel so privileged and special...

okay so you'll understand me when i say (and i've said this to others before and they don't always get it) but i wish tom petty was my dad. wouldn't that kick the ass!!
i'll be voting momentarily.

Mukpuddy said...

You got my vote!! And those are some sweet hearts, sweetheart!